The 5 Top-Rated Features of This Knee Brace for Large Legs
Effortless, Pull-On Sleeve Application
To apply this sleek, yet supportive knee sleeve, simply undo the fastener straps and pull onto your leg for quick, hassle-free support in a matter of seconds! This brace features two adjustable pressure straps, which are located above and below your kneecap to prevent the sleeve from slipping, or sliding down as you move.
Spiral Support Stays Provide Stability
Medial and lateral stays located on both sides of the knee provide the ultimate level of enhanced stability, while still allowing you to bend as needed. The sewn-in spiral stays are discreetly enclosed within the brace so you can get the heavy-duty support you need without the bulkiness.
Patellar-Tracking Buttress for Misaligned Kneecap Pain
If you’re dealing with patellar instability or dislocation this brace is perfect for you, thanks to its supportive buttress feature. This tubular buttress encircles your kneecap, preventing it from shifting out of place or moving from side to side. The soft padding is supportive and comfortable, allowing for all-day use. You can also trim the buttress for personalized support over, under, or on either side of your kneecap!
Made of Comfortable, Medical-Grade Materials
Made specifically for larger legs with excess fat, the support is not only offered in a wide variety of sizes but is also constructed of materials that provide the perfect mixture between supportive compression and ultimate comfort. The thick, latex-free neoprene is soft against your skin and provides soothing warmth to ease your swollen or sore knee joints. Whether you’re walking, standing, or sitting, this sleeve was designed with all-day use and support in mind.
Designed with an opening centered around your patella, this sleeve works to reduce the pressure on your sore kneecap while maintaining the support you need to stay active. Thanks to this opening, the neoprene brace is more flexible and breathable in comparison to solid knee sleeves or wraps.
How Does This Knee Sleeve for Extra-Large Thighs Work?
The unique design of this bariatric knee brace has many features that make it stand out from the rest. The simple, pull-on application allows for the ease and simplicity of a knee sleeve, while adjustable pressure straps prevent any sliding or slipping, keeping the brace in place. Made of thick, supportive neoprene, this sleek sleeve is soft and comfortable, designed for all-day use.
BraceAbility’s plus size support for bigger legs is designed to treat and manage pain caused by:
- Osteoarthritis (knee arthritis)
- Patellar subluxation or dislocation
- Plica syndrome
- Baker’s Cyst
- Ligament sprain
- Patellofemoral tracking dysfunction
- Knock knees
Not exactly what you’re looking for? BraceAbility offers a wide range of bariatric knee braces and supports
Is This Plus Size Knee Brace Right For Me?
Knee pain can make it extremely difficult to perform daily activities such as standing, sitting, walking, and even driving. Each pound of body weight adds five pounds of force onto your knee, so it is easy to understand why being overweight or obese can lead to knee problems and pain.
From osteoarthritis pain to plica syndrome, this plus size support is designed to treat a wide range of weight-related knee pain and conditions. If you’re looking for a strong support that will conform to bigger thighs and stay up without sliding down, this brace is perfect for you. Receive ultimate comfort and support to your knee, alleviate current pain and protect from further injury with this knee sleeve for bigger men and women.?
Frequently Asked Questions About This Oversized, Adjustable Knee Support for Bigger Legs
- Who can wear it? Designed for plus size men and women, this support is offered in sizes L – 4XL, featuring adjustable straps for a customized fit.
- What conditions does this plus size sleeve treat? Helps to manage weight-related knee pain from injuries like knee arthritis, grade I collateral ligament sprains, patellar subluxation, chondromalacia, patellar tendonitis, patellofemoral tracking dysfunction, patellar dislocation, quadriceps tendonitis, and plica syndrome.
- What leg do I wear it on? This brace can be worn on either your left or right knee.
- Can I wear this support over my pants? Yes, but this knee brace is meant to fit against your skin for a better grip. It can be worn above tight pants or leggings if necessary.
- How tall is this orthopedic brace? The sleeve is 13.5 inches tall.
- How do I put it on?
- With all fastener straps undone, insert your foot into the largest end (logo should be on top) and pull the sleeve up your leg.
- Center the circular opening over your kneecap. The stitched seam should run down the backside of your leg, centered behind your kneecap.
- Starting at the bottom, feed the strap through the D-ring. Then, pull the strap and secure the fastener closure at your desired tension level.
- Repeat with the top strap. Tighten or loosen the straps throughout the day if necessary.
- What material is this knee stabilizer made of? Latex-free, 3/16 inch thick, premium-grade neoprene, medical-grade fasteners, and aluminum spiral stays.
- Washing instructions: Close fasteners and hand wash in warm water with mild detergent. Then, lay it flat to air dry completely before reapplying.
- Other features:
- Adjustable straps prevent the plus-size sleeve from sliding down
- Medial and lateral stays provide stability
- Use this brace interchangeably on your right or left knee
- Color: Black