Looking to practice your drumming skills anytime, anywhere? Well, look no further!
The GoStarr Drum Kit is here to save your day!
Complete standard drum set
You get all the parts needed in a regular drum set. You’ll have a total of 7 pads and 2 pedals:
- 1 crash cymbal
- 1 ride cymbal
- 1 hi-hat cymbal
- 2 tomtom
- 1 floor tom
- 1 snare drum
- and 1 bass drum.
This instrument is certainly more than adequate for beginner to experienced percussionists who want to improve their skills.
Authentic and top-quality drum sounds
Just attach the right speaker in this bad boy and you got yourself a concert party machine. You can go as loud as you can to jam with your friends. Or you can use an earphone to go practice by yourself without disturbing anybody else.
Space-saving, portable, and easy to set up
If you have no space for getting a real drum set then this is the next best thing. It’s made of rubber that you can roll-up for easy storing or traveling. You can literally play anywhere by adding batteries or plugging it to any outlet. It’s the best thing for playing on-the-go.
Limitless fun for the whole family
This isn’t just for those who want to improve their drumming skills but also for those who just want to chill and have some quality fun time. Simply bring it to any gathering and you’re sure to have some good entertainment. It’s an exciting toy and instrument for kids, teens, or even adults.
It’s a nice, compact kit that gives you flexibility in playing your favorite instrument. With practice, this drum set can definitely boost your playing skills to the next level.
- Does it include batteries? No batteries are included in the package but there is a USB power cable that you can attach to an outlet. You can also add batteries so you can use it anywhere you go.
- Does the pedal work like a regular drum pedal? Yes, it works just like a regular drum pedal – one for the hi-hat and one for the bass.
- Is there a jack for headphones and speakers? Yes, there is.
- Are the drum sticks included? Yes, we provide 2 free drum sticks.
- Is this good for beginners? Yes, this is a great starting instrument for beginners.