Exquisite Handcrafted Yarn Bowl!
Looking for a?perfect gift for your loved one Or you’ve been looking for a?house decoration that’s multipurpose as well We got you covered! This?Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl is?stylish and gorgeous, a perfect accessory for anyone into knitting! This?useful bowl can be a great way to?help keep your yarn easy to work with, especially to?keep it untangled and clean. We all know that?knots are hard and disappointing to unravel. But you do not have to worry anymore! While they are?pretty enough to be decorative in your home, your?yarns will be more manageable now.
This bowl will?keep your yarn in one spot so you can?breathe, relax, and enjoy your artful hobby knowing that it will?stay in just one place. It is?carved out of pure Rosewood, and it will?look charming wherever you set it. Crafted beautifully and perfectly smooth so there?won’t be any grain that will snag the precious yarns as you pull it. You can?truly enjoy your knitting moment without worrying about chasing your yarn all over the floor. Now, it’s time to sit down and get knitting!
- DECORATIVE – While their purpose is to be a yarn holder, they are?beautiful enough to make an?outstanding decoration in your house.
- HOLDER – When you are not knitting or crocheting, it?can hold your work.
- DUST-FREE – It will help?prevent your yarn from falling across the room, collecting dust, lint, and pet fur.
- AWAY FROM PETS – These stylish bowls can help your yarn to?store it away from silly furry pets.
- PORTABLE – Lightweight as they are, these are?easy to carry bowls. You can bring them whenever you are. Take it outdoors and knit the stress away!
- HANDCRAFTED – Made with love by the Indian local artisans being paid?fair wages and fairly traded.
- WOODEN – We all love woods, from furniture to every little thing. These bowls are?made from 100% Indian Rosewood / Teak.?
- SPACIOUS – It will comfortably?fit a 100-gram ball of bulky yarn.
- Dimensions: 5″ Diameter x 2.5″
- Weight: 0.88 lb
- Material: 100% Indian Rosewood
- 1 x Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl