FINAL SALE – No returns, no exchanges.
Choosing the Best Soft Neck Brace for Sleeping
Cervical neck collars (collarin cervical) are often used to help realign your spinal cord and relieve pain, although they are not typically worn over long periods of time. Other common uses of neck braces include sleep neck, strains, sprains, stenosis of the neck, whiplash from a car accident, and relief of C-spine neck pain due to manual labor, osteoporosis, vertebrae damage, or forward head posture while sleeping. If pain continues, you might be required to continue wearing to aid the healing process. Lastly, you may also need a cervical collar or may require a halo fixation device in more serious cases, to support your neck during recovery after surgery such as cervical spinal fusion.
Regardless if you’re suffering from chronic neck pain due to bad posture, cervical weakness, poor sleep habits, or even text neck from forward neck posture, finding the best neck brace or cervical collar (collarines para el cuello) is the perfect place to begin. However, if you’re like many of our customers, you know finding the best product can be a challenge. Take a look below to learn if our neck brace is the right choice for you!
Cervical Collar Sleeping Support
The Hauser-Hatto cervical collar is a one of a kind, patent-pending design, which consists of three different attachments. Most adjustable collars are made with hard plastic pieces and are uncomfortable, especially any that allow bathing.
Our cervical collar supports your jaw and neck while limiting mobility to relieve pain and pressure in the spine. Realigning and stabilizing vertebrae, the soft foam collar can be worn throughout the day and while sleeping for superior support and pain relief. The non-rigid neck support will also relieve headaches caused by cervical strains and sprains. It is useful for post-operative rehabilitation and injury support.
Meet the Creators: Melanie Hatto and Dr. Hauser
This unique design was made out of necessity. Dr. Ross Hauser, owner and founder of Caring Medical Regenerative Medicine Clinics, contacted Melanie Hatto, a professional orthopedic engineer, about designing a new type of cervical collar.
Dr. Hauser needed a neck brace for his patients that offered several features including:
- Needed to be extremely comfortable, yet restrictive, for patients treating cervical instability. Stabilizing the spine while the ligaments tighten and heal.
- Fully adjustable to restrict specific neck motions, as individual recommendations are made by a patient healthcare provider.
- Full support, if necessary, to limit motion at the C1-C2 junction, including rotational head motion (the no motion).
- Allow patients to eat and move their jaw without removing the collar. Eating while wearing a tight collar can move C1-C2, which is not optimal.
- Have a waterproof component because some patients need to wear the collar while taking a shower.
6 Advantages of This Neck Brace for Sleep Apnea
Best Neck Brace for Sleeping
Neck pain can be quite unpleasant, especially discomfort that worsens while you sleep. As a neck pain sufferer, you have probably noticed your pain is worse in the morning, despite trying every sleeping position and pillow in the universe. Wearing a cervical collar to sleep in is one option to deal with this pain without draining your savings account.
Sleeping in cervical collars corrects forward neck posture, helping you sleep better and improving your neck health, especially if you have suffered a neck strain or are recovering from surgery.
Includes 3 Adjustable and Removable Attachments
More often than not, varying levels of stabilization and immobilization are required throughout the cervical injury recovery process. Three, free adjustable attachments included with your purchase allow you to customize to the degree of support you receive.
Helps limit neck flexion, the movement in which your chin is lowered down toward your chest. Removing the chin piece allows you to eat without removing the whole brace, this helps against the possibility of acquiring TMJ disorder.
The occiput prop or back attachment piece helps limit neck extension (looking upward toward the ceiling). This piece can also be easily removed as your progress throughout the recovery process.
An extra head strap is adjustable and removable. This helps to limit rotation or the no motion while you recover.
Shower-Friendly, Waterproof Cervical Collar
Unlike any other soft cervical collar on the market, this neck brace is waterproof thanks to the removable, vinyl cover for bathing. You can safely wear it in the shower, bath, or pool without worry.
Comes with 2 Washable Covers
In addition to the waterproof cover, you will also receive two machine washable covers with your purchase. Easily slip the cover over the neck brace and slide off when ready to be washed. This allows you to keep your brace fresh and clean, so you can wear makeup and eat without staining the white cervical collar.
Soft and Comfortable
Most adjustable collars are made of hard plastic,such as the philadelphia neck collar,which is uncomfortable. Our neck collar is made of top materials and exquisite workmanship. It is lightweight and relieves pain without compromising your mobility. The washable covers and soft, hypoallergenic lined foam collar absorb sweat fast, keeping your neck dry and odor-free with breathable materials. Its skin-friendliness gives you comfort in continuous use, which helps keep your neck cool and non-irritated.
An ergonomic and padded design contours to the natural shape of your neck and chin, helping you maintain proper posture and stabilize your head and neck during recovery. Its U shape under the jaw makes it more comfortable and solid. Plus, the curve rise at the back supports your neck better. It is even more comfortable to wear at night.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Soft Neck Brace
- What conditions / injuries does this neck brace treat? Strains, sprains, whiplash from a car accident, and relief of cervical neck pain due to manual labor, osteoporosis, vertebrae damage, sleep apnea, or forward head posture while sleeping.
- How does it work? Our cervical collar supports your jaw and neck while limiting mobility to relieve pain and pressure in the spine.
- When should I wear it? Realigning and stabilizing vertebrae, the soft foam collar can be worn throughout the day and while sleeping for superior support and pain relief.
- What is it made of? Hypoallergenic foam brace and attachments with two washable elastic knit covers, elastic head strap, and vinyl waterproof cover. Contains latex.
- Is it waterproof? Includes a waterproof, vinyl cover that is removable.
- Can I wear this neck brace to bed? Yes, the soft foam cervical collar can be worn while sleeping in bed.
- Who can wear this brace? Available in two sizes, fitting a wide variety of men and women.
- What size should I buy? Measure the circumference around the widest part of your neck, and review our size chart to select the correct size.
- Can I put the neck brace by myself? Yes. Consult with a healthcare professional if you are worried about applying alone due to the severity of your injury.
- Will it help with forward head posture? Yes, the brace gently reinforces proper head posture.
- How do I put it on? Apply attachments, if desired. Center your chin, wrap the brace around your neck, and fasten. Apply head strap to limit rotation, the no motion.
- How high are the sides of the neck brace?Dimensions vary by size. Please refer to the dimensions photo in the images above for details.
- Washing Instructions: Machine wash the elastic knit covers on a delicate cycle with mild detergent. If necessary, hand wash the remaining components, allowing all pieces to air dry completely before reapplying. Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Other features:
- Soft, comfortable, and adjustable design
- Removable attachments
- Comes with one waterproof cover and two washable covers
- Color: White collar with nude washable, elastic knit covers