Athletic Knee Support for Running, Basketball, Crossfit, and More
Every day, our knees endure a high level of stress, especially athletes knees. This can take a toll on the soft tissues, bone, etc. that make up our knee joints, making them susceptible to many types of injuries.
With that said, many people who subject their knees to high levels of stress, such as CrossFit competitors or avid runners, choose to wear a knee brace while exercising to help prevent or heal from a knee injury.
This versatile, non-slip knee wrap stabilizes and provides maximum support to the muscles, tendons, and ligaments in your knee. It protects against further damage and injury while still being thin and lightweight enough to be worn under your clothes, so you can maintain your active lifestyle without worry.
These qualities make this knee wrap great for treating many conditions that cause knee pain, including:
- Weak or Arthritic Knees
- Ligament Strains
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome (ITBS)
- Knee Sprains
- Runner’s Knee
- Jumper’s Knee
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease
4 Reasons People Love This Athletic Knee Brace
This sports knee support has several features that help it stand out from other athletic knee wraps. Following we list the top four reasons people love this knee brace for running, weightlifting, and more.
The open patella (kneecap) and open popliteal (back of knee) design makes this brace a more breathable/flexible option and prevents bunching, giving your knees the support they need.
Made out of a Lightweight, Moisture-Wicking, Non-Slip Material
The non-slip, moisture-wicking, and lightweight foam material is specially engineered, out of medical grade nylon/spandex fabrics. Making the foam-like interior of this knee support smooth and soft.
As an added benefit, this knee brace is hypoallergenic, latex, and neoprene free, which is perfect if you suffer from allergies.
Best Knee Wrap for Sports, Including Dance, Gymnastics, Football, and More
This knee band is perfect if you’re looking to maintain an active lifestyle but need additional knee support while working out.
The open kneecap and back of knee design provides air flow, while the moisture-wicking, non-slip material keeps your knee support in place after you break a sweat.
Easy Application and Adjustability
With just two fasteners, this knee brace is a breeze to apply. Plus, the fasteners can be attached anywhere on the brace, allowing for targeted and adjustable levels of compression.
How Does this Arthritis Knee Brace Promote Healing and Reduce Pain?
The compression provided by this knee brace speeds healing and eases painful swelling and inflammation by increasing blood flow to your knee.
Eliminates Painful Patellar Instability and Pressure
In addition to providing comfort and flexibility, the open patella (kneecap) design keeps pressure off your sore kneecap and helps hold your patella (kneecap) in proper alignment relative to the rest of your knee joint.
Extra Support Gives You Confidence to Hit the Gym
This knee support for arthritis encourages more exercise because it reduces your pain and provides the support you need to exercise confidently.
This is important because exercise is the top-prescribed treatment for arthritis pain. The more you exercise, the less pain you will have.
Frequently Asked Questions About this Active Knee Support
- How Does the Moisture-Wicking Material Work?The sweat-resistant material is specially designed to release moisture and heat, making this knee wrap a cool and comfortable knee brace for a variety of athletes, including cyclists, dancers, gymnasts, volleyball, and basketball players, to name a few.
- Who can wear it? With sizes ranging from small to large, anyone from kids and teens to adults can wear this knee sleeve.
- How do I know what size to get? Using a fabric tape measure, stand up and measure the circumference of your leg 4 above the center of your kneecap. To get the most accurate measurements, we recommend having a close family member or friend assist you. Refer to our sizing graphic in the photos above to choose the right size.
- What conditions does this knee brace treat? Helps to manage pain from knee injuries, including ligament strains, iliotibial band syndrome, knee sprains, weak or arthritic knees, runner’s knee, jumper’s knee, chrondromalacia, patellar tendonitis, Osgood-Schlatter disease, and more.
- How do I put it on? While standing, simply center the circular cutout over your kneecap and wrap fasteners snugly around your leg to secure.
- Can I wear this brace over my pants? Yes, but this knee brace is meant to fit against your skin for a better grip. It can be worn above tight pants or leggings if necessary.
- How tall is this knee support? 8
- What material is this brace made of? Hypoallergenic, neoprene, and latex-free, 1/8 thick foam material – Composed of 80% nylon and 20% spandex.
- When should I wear this athletic knee wrap? This lightweight knee brace can be comfortably worn all day while sitting, standing, and during physical activity.
- Washing Instructions: We recommend hand washing this knee brace with mild soap and then laying flat to air dry completely for about 24 hours.
- Color: Black