- Podiatrist designed for plantar fasciitis relief
- Targets foot pain associated with flat feet, high arches, heel spurs and more
- Shock absorbing inserts with arch support
- Trimmable for a customized fit
- Antimicrobial liner for odor control
- 60 Day Guarantee View Details >
Biomechanical design supports natural foot shape and movement to relieve foot, heel, leg and back pain
RELIEVES PLANTAR FASCIITIS
Stabilizing support relieves plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and pain caused by flat feet and overpronation
SHOCK ABSORBING INSERTS
Additional cushioning at the heel and forefoot effectively absorbs the impact of each step eliminating painful pressure points and reducing foot fatigue
These insoles can be trimmed for a custom fit in any shoe style including dress and athletic shoes as well as boots and casual shoes
ARCH AND HEEL SUPPORT
Features a deep heel cup and firm arch supports for greater stability and support
Durable, lightweight, foam insoles are lined with a washable antimicrobial fabric to eliminate odors and bacteria
Do these have a good arch support in them?
Yes! The arch supports are firm, measuring 24 mm in thickness for optimal support for every arch type.
Will these insoles help relieve my heel spurs?
Yes, the orthotics insoles feature a deep heel cup with additional cushioning to reduce heel pain.
Is this for a pair of inserts?
Yes! The orthotic insoles come as a pair.
Are they trimmable to fit in my dress shoes?
Yes! The insoles are easy to trim with regular household scissors for a customized fit in most shoe styles.
Do the insoles stay in place or slide around?
The insoles are full length ensuring they stay securely in place with every step.
Can these help overpronation?
Yes! They provide stabilizing support to reduce pain from overpronation.
What is the arch height?
The arch is 24 mm high.
Will these work for a wide foot?
Yes, the insoles will support a wide foot.
Can I wear these while running?
Yes, the cushioning insoles are suitable for running shoes and all athletic shoes.
How often should the orthotic insoles be replaced?
The insoles should be replaced every 3-6 months,depending on the frequency of use.
Do these fit well in normal shoes?
Yes, the insoles are designed to fit in your regular shoes and can be trimmed for a customized fit.
Will I be able to bend my foot while walking with them?
Yes, the insoles are firm but flexible enough to move naturally with your stride.
Can I wear these insoles in my ski boots?
Yes! They are designed to fit in most boot styles.
Are these washable?
Yes! The insoles should be hand washed in cool water with a mild soap. Rinse well and pat dry with a lint-free cloth. Allow insoles to air dry completely before placing them in your shoes.
How do I trim my insoles?
The insoles are easily trimmed with standard household scissors.
- Provides relief for plantar fasciitis, flat feet, fallen arches, metatarsal pain, lower back pain, leg pain
- EVA foam
- Antimicrobial lining
US Shoe Sizing:
- X-Small: Men’s: 3.5 – 5, Women’s: 4.5 – 6
- Small: Men’s: 5.5 – 7, Women’s: 6.5 – 8
- Medium: Men’s: 7.5 – 9, Women’s: 8.5 – 10
- Large: Men’s: 9.5 – 11, Women’s: 10.5 – 12
- X-Large: Men’s: 11.5 – 13
- Hand wash using cool water and mild soap
- Dry by dabbing with towel to remove the majority of the water
- Allow insoles to air dry until all moisture is removed
- Full length orthotics- one pair
- 60 day guarantee
UPC:683405233671 (X-Small); 683405233688 (Small); 683405233657 (Medium); 683405233695 (Large); 683405233664 (X-Large)
Product Number:: INS1005XS (X-Small); INS1005S (Small); INS1005M (Medium); INS1005L (Large); INS1005XL (X-Large)
Shipping Weight:4 ounces