- MEET THE FLYNOVA PRO ?C The motorized flying spinner that floats, glides, and climbs through the air at your command, then returns to your hand like a boomerang.
- It’s the worry-free way to keep you and your loved ones entertained for hours. All while learning new skills, improving your hand-eye-coordination, and getting up off the couch and onto your feet. It’s the perfect cure for lockdown boredom and too much screentime. And the best part is, you can do it any time. With anyone. Anywhere. Really?? anywhere. If you’ve got a backyard, a rec room, or even a kitchen, the Flynova Pro will bring hours of fun and challenge to anyone you play with.
- ADVANCED TRICKS – Ready for a challenge? The Pro Flying Spinner reimagined globe shape and more powerful motor mean one thing: more mind-blowing tricks than ever. Flex your skills with these advanced stunts and maneuvers that will push your creativity and test your accuracy – with or without the magic controller.
- NON-STOP FUN – Pro Flying ball toy has triple the battery-life of the original Flynova. A quick 25-minute charge is all it takes to give your Flynova Pro a full 30 minutes of pure flying time.?
- HARD TO BREAK – We put the Pro Flying Spinner though numerous rigorous tests to ensure it’s durable enough to take the hits. And safe enough to protect everyone’s hands. From your kids to your uncles. So you can let anyone play. Worry free.
Shake to Start
It’s easy to get started with the Pro Flying Spinner. Turn on the power button and hold the Pro Flying Spinner upwards, then simply shake to start and give it a toss! You will quickly understand the infinite possibilities for flight of the Flynova Pro.
Fly As Boomerang
Launch yourPro Flying ball toy, then call it right back to home base – aka your hand – with The Boomerang. Toss the spinning Pro Flying Spinner into the air, and watch as it circles right back to you. Catch it in one hand and be ready to launch your next trick.
The Pro Flying Spinner can spin ultra-fast while hovering in place. Put your hand underneath the Pro Flying ball and follow the spinning orb as long as you can, for the feeling that you??re redefining gravity. Who said magic wasn??t real?
It takes two to tango. Sometimes a whole group. Find a partner or a whole group. Then go freestyle as you hover, glide, and pass the Pro Flying Spinner back and forth. Make things even more interesting by spicing up your catches and passes with different moves.
Over the Top
Look up. I mean?? way up. The Pro Flying Spinner can climb straight into the air on its own, before it comes back down for a safe landing in your palm. How high can yours climb?