- CONVERT YOUR KNIVES: Ideal for converting traditional 20-degree factory edges of household knives into high performance Trizor XV 15-degree edges
- DIAMONDS: Advanced stropping stage and 100 percent diamond abrasives for sharpening straight edge and serrated blades. Noise is between 65 dB and 75 dB
- EASY TO USE: Advanced, patented flexible spring guides for automatic adjustment and accurate control of the sharpening angle and feature simple on/off switch
- THREE STAGES: 3-Stage EdgeSelect sharpening system for optimum versatility in providing the perfect edge for each cutting task. Stages 1 and 2 are plated with 100-percent diamond abrasives to sharpen and hone the edge and stage 3 uses a patented flexible abrasive system to polish and help prolong the life of serrated knives
- RAZOR SHARP: The 15 Trizor XV combines the strength and durability of the Trizor edge with the flawless, ultra-sharp 15-degree XV technology. Time Required to sharpen is approximately 1 minute for first time sharpening and resharpening is approximately 10 seconds
- ELECTRIC SHARPENER: Easily apply the astonishingly sharp Trizor XV Edge for ultimate sharpness and effortless cutting
Diamond abrasives on the conical disks in Stage 1 create extremely fine ??micro-grooves?? on the facets on both sides of the edge. It simultaneously creates the first major bevel of the arch-shaped edge at about a 15-degree angle. These micro-grooves on the edge facets give the knife more ??bite.??
Even finer diamond abrasives on the conical disks in Stage 2 shape the second and smaller bevel of the arch-shaped edge simultaneously creating even finer micro-grooves on the second bevel of the razor-sharp edge (at a slightly larger angle).
Uses the patented flexible abrasive stropping disk system?Dto create a microscopically smooth, non-serrated ultra-sharp edge. It creates the third and still smaller bevel of the arch-shaped edge. The stropping action of Stage 3 further polishes the micro-grooves, formed on the edge facets in Stages 1 and 2, to create micro-flutes along the edges of the micro-grooves that assist in the cutting action of an edge of unprecedented sharpness, performance and durability.