THE EASIEST & MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO MAKE YOUR COLD PRESSED JUICE
“I used celery, apple, kale and lemon – it works so well. Cleanup is also very easy.”
- Separates Pulp From Juice & Nutrients, Stainless Steel Filter
- First Juicer to combine Perks of Slow Masticating & Cold Press Juicers in one
- Much Quieter Than Other Juicers (Only ~50 Decibels)
- Advanced Spiral System: No Damage To Cell Walls for Maximum Nutrients
WHY COLD PRESSED JUICE?
- Cold-Pressed Juice is chock full of nutrients that are geared towards fighting toxins and boosting immunity and health. Cold pressed juice is so potent and instantaneous because it lacks the fibrous pulp of the whole fruits and vegetables. Since the body doesn??t have to break the fiber down in the digestive system before being able to be used, cold pressed juice is like a lightning bolt to the system. The nutrients immediately enter the body and start getting to work. That??s why when you take a sip of cold pressed juice, you immediately feel a kick of energy.
“I have owned several juicers, and this one is by far my favorite. It is the cheapest, and best juicer I??ve ever used. Coming from a twin gear masticating that I paid $600 for, I will never buy another over priced juicer.” – Hannah Lee
WHAT JUICER IS RIGHT FOR ME?
There are many different types of juicers on the market. There’s all these terms thrown around like “Masticating” or “Cold Pressed”, but what do they actually mean, and what’s best for me?
Let’s start with the most common juicer types: Centrifugal and Masticating Juicers (also called Slow Juicers). Both of these juicers extract the juice by forcing your fruits and vegetables against a sharp screen. A centrifugal juicer uses centrifugal force (by spinning very fast). Masticating Juicers use a slow turning screw to force your produce against the screen.
So, which one is better??The advantage of Centrifugal Juicers is that they juice very fast and are the most affordable Juicers. On the other side, they tend to leave you with a very wet pulp that still contains a lot of juice. That way you are quite literally flushing money (and nutrients!) down the drain. Studies show that Juice from a Centrifugal Juicer contains up to 50% less Nutrients than Slow or Cold Pressed Juice.
On the other hand, Masticating Juicers have a much slower juicing process and do not introduce as much heat and oxygen as a centrifugal juicer. That way they provide you with a more nutritious juice. Masticating juicers typically have a much better juice yield as well as a longer shelf life if stored.
The Best Option??
A Cold Press Juicer. These are also referred to as two-stage juicers since there are two stages in the juicing process:
- The produce is chopped into small pieces
- ?The juice is slowly extracted by pressing the pulp under thousands of pounds of pressure.? You may see the term, ??cold-pressed juice?? thrown around quite a lot. A traditional juice press is where the term ??cold-pressed?? came from. A juice press is the only type of juicer that actually contains a press, therefore, it??s the only true Cold Press Juicer. A juice press makes the smoothest, best tasting juice you can make with the least amount of separation. The only problem? These traditional REAL Cold Press Juicers can be extremely expensive. It’s not uncommon to see good ones being sold for USD 5,000 or more.
OUR SOLUTION – THE COLD PRESS SLOW JUICER
We wanted to give all consumers the opportunity to experience their own, REAL Cold Pressed Juicer for an affordable price. We wanted you to have all the perks of making your own Cold Pressed Juice, without having to spend a fortune on your juicer. That’s why we came up with the Cold Press Slow Juicer. It combines the affordability of a Masticating Juicer with the Advantages of a Real Cold Press Juicer.
How are we doing this? The Juicer slowly masticates your produce first, just like a Masticating Juicer. Now a regular Masticating Juicer would simply dump the Pulp, whereas in the our juicer it goes into a secondary press, like in a traditional Cold Press Juicer. That’s what makes it so revolutionary. By doing that we can extract up to 35% more juice and even 50% more nutrients than with a regular Masticating Juicer.
COLD PRESS JUICER
MAKE HEALTHY? ? SORBET ICE CREAM
It’s actually super easy to make delicious, healthy sorbet ice cream with your Healthgood Juicer. Simply use frozen fruits and change the juice filter for the included, closed sorbet filter. Then just insert the frozen fruit as usual. If desired, add thick coconut milk for an even creamier consistency. Within 2 Minutes you have your homemade Ice Cream. Free of any added sugar or preservatives.
There are no reviews yet.