- Visible warm or cool mist
- Dual 1-gallon tanks for ease of use
- Warm mist kills up to 99.9% of bacteria
- Digital display
- Automatic shutoff with up to 120 hours of runtime
- Programmable humidistat
- Covers up to 533 sq. ft.
- Clean Tank Technology
- Essential oil tray with 3 pads
- 2 demineralization cartridges
- On/off night-light
- 5 mist settings
The HoMedics TotalComfort Deluxe Ultrasonic Humidifier produces a visible warm or cool mist for up to 120 hours of runtime. With 5 mist settings, the warm mist kills up to 99.9% of bacteria covering up to 533 sq. ft. Featuring a programmable humidistat, night-light, automatic shutoff, demineralization cartridge, and essential oil pads, the TotalComfort Deluxe is perfect for large bedrooms and family spaces.
Alternate between cool and warm mist settings for the perfect humidification in any space. Warm mist kills up to 99.9% of harmful bacteria circulating in the air and programmable humidistat maintains a specific humidity level throughout your home.
Avoid mold and mildew buildup for the cleanest humidification possible. Dual 1-gallon water tanks with convenient handle make filling a breeze.
Choose between 5 mist settings to best fit your space while utilizing the built-in night-light and automatic shutoff. Enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy with included essential oil pads and 2 demineralization cartridges.
Ideal for any large home or office space such as bedrooms, family rooms, nurseries, basements, dorms, desktops, and more. Humidify up to 533 sq. ft. of space for complete room coverage.
Breathe in the Benefits
5 Benefits of Owning a Humidifier
- Calm Allergies: Adding humidity to your space can help reduce common allergy symptoms such as itchy eyes, sneezing, a runny nose and irritated skin.
- Soothe Dry Skin: Moisture in the air helps alleviate dry, cracked skin even past the harsh winter months.
- Sleep Better: Raising humidity in your bedroom can potentially reduce snoring and open up airways relieving congestion.
- Keep Plants Healthy: Adequate humidity is essential to keep house plants thriving.
- Feel Warmer: Humidified air feels warmer than dry air which can help reduce heating costs.