As America??s oldest family-owned cast iron cookware foundry, we have been producing cast iron pots and pans since 1896. Triple seasoned and ready to use, these lightweight cast iron fry pans heat evenly at a lower heat setting, making them ideal for searing and browning.
- Made of heat-retaining cast iron.
- Triple seasoned for a natural, nonstick finish and simplified cleanup.
- 25% lighter than classic Lodge cast iron cookware.
- Long, ergonomic handles stay cooler longer.
- 10 1/4″, 12″ and 14 1/2″ diam. sizes have helper handles to ease lifting.
- 12″ Fry Pan: 12″ diam., 2 3/4″ high; 5 lb. 6 oz.