Room air goes into the machine, filter, tube, mask, and nose. Then exhaled air goes back into the mask, tube, and machine. Over time, dust, allergens, germs, viruses, and other harmful pathogens can collect in the machinery. Then as moisture and humidity collect on the inside of your CPAP, it turns into the perfect breeding ground for mold and bacteria.The potential risks with unsanitary equipment may also include direct exposure to bacteria, viruses, and molds. This can increase the possibility of nasty colds, sinus infections, and even pneumonia.
Kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria in only 30 minutes!
Requires no soap, water, or cleaning solutions
Small and portable, weighing only 7 ounces
Uses Ozone (activated oxygen) to disinfect
Rechargeable lithium ion battery with a 10-year life
Charging time only 2 hours
Each charge give you no less than 4 full cleaning cycles
Requires no maintenance
Ideal for homecare, but can be used to clean multiple masks in a hospital setting
SAVE YOUR TIME – Only 30 Minutes To Sterilize
How to use PrimeClean ?
Step 1: Clean your mask and hose.
1) Plug your hose with the mask attached into PrimeClean, put the mask inside the PrimeClean sanitizing bag, and zip the bag.
2) Turn PrimleClean on and wait 35 minutes. The working indicator will turn off when the cleaning cycle is complete, and then turn itself off.
Step 2: Clean your machine and humidifier.
4) Take the mask and hose out of the bag.
5) If you have a humidifier, dump out any water.
6) Reconnect the hose to the humidifier (which is attached to your CPAP machine) or if you do not have a humidifier, reconnect the hose to the machine. Turn on PrimeClean and wait 35 minutes.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.